57th Street Studio
Located in Lawrenceville at 219 57th Street (off of Butler Street), St. Mary’s Church was recently converted into a large studio space with ample natural light and high ceilings, perfect for video production needs.
The studio offers a large 4,500sqft floorspace, dedicated changing and makeup rooms, and a loft ideal for a video lounge.
Need to build a set? Utilize our shop to construct what you need on-site .
- Approximately 4,500sqft of shooting space with 30ft vaulted ceilings
- 100 amps of power
- Ample natural light and fine control over ambient light
- Dedicated hair & makeup suite
- Changing rooms
- Loft space/video lounge
- Workshop available
- Street level loading area and full parking lot, as well as parking for grip / electric trucks around perimeter of building for easy load in and power runs
Only a few minutes from East Liberty, Shady Side, the Strip District and downtown, 57th Street Studio affords easy access to a huge number of cool eateries and places to stay.
If you are looking for a studio space that will support all facets of your production, contact us.
Directions from Downtown
- Merge onto 1-279. Take exit 1D for East Ohio Street toward Etna N.
- Keep right to continue toward PA-28 N.
- Continue onto PA-28N. Take exit 5A toward Pennsylvania 8 S/R D Fleming Bridge/Sharpsburg.
- Turn right onto Bridge St.
- Take the ramp onto PA-8 S/62nd St Bridge.
- Turn right onto Butler St.
- Take the 2nd left on 57th Street.